We've put together some recommendations on how to care for your Crystal Tables to keep them looking their best.
How to clean the top
- Gently sweep off any dust or debris with a microfiber cloth.
- Fill a hand sprayer with water and add few drops of dishwashing liquid soap. Then spray the diluted solution on the top.
Alternatively, you could fill a small bowl with water and add few drops of dishwashing liquid soap. Then apply some of the diluted solution on the top using a microfiber cloth or an old cotton tshirt.
- Dry the top with a similar cloth. Do not use any ammonia-based glass cleaners as this will damage the acrylic top.
How to clean the base
- If your table has a stainless steel finish, you can wipe the dust off using a cotton cloth. If your table has a copper or brass finish, the base is already dust repellent.
- If more cleaning is necessary, a solution made up of few drops of dishwashing liquid soap diluted in water can also be used. Do not use alcohol.